If you're having a problem with your account, please review the following information.
Trouble Logging In? Use the password reset tool for a reset link.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What's my access code?
- What's my password?
- How do I change my Student ID or other account details?
- Why am I required to participate?
- Why can't I log in?
- How do I print a completion certificate?
- Is a completion certificate automatically sent to my school or sponsoring organization?
- How do I raise my grade?
- How do I raise my participation score?
- What's the Course Verification Tool mentioned on my certificate?
- Why do you need my Student ID or other information?
About Access Codes
Access codes associate your work with a Financial Literacy 101 program. Access codes determine your assignment and ensure you get appropriate credit for your participation.
If you have an access code, please use it at registration. If you aren't sure, please ask your sponsoring organization for a code - most organizations have more than one code. We can't supply access codes through the Help Center.
Have an issue not addressed here? Please contact us with a detailed description.
Financial Literacy 101 is a non-commercial service dedicated to your success. You won't find ads, affiliate links, or other commercial offers associated with our content.
If you've been given an access code, please create a personalized account.